Our first event of the year will take place Saturday, March 25, 2023, on Reid Avenue in Port St Joe, Florida.
The event is FREE to the public and will feature some of the best Blues acts from the region. We anticipate music fans from surrounding areas to converge on local area businesses and the vendors downtown Port St. Joe. We encourage you to invite your customers to enjoy a day full of great people and amazing music.
We are inviting all our vendor friends to showcase their products and services. Exhibits will open Saturday afternoon at 12pm to the public on Reid Avenue. The cost for an exhibit space is $75. NO FOOD or BEVERAGE vendors!
- Set up will begin at 8:30am ET on March 25, 2023. Vendors must be checked-in by 10:30am ET
- All vehicles must be off Reid Avenue by 11:00am ET
- No vehicles will be allowed on Reid Avenue until 7:30pm No exceptions.
- You will be assigned a booth number at check-in on the day of show.
- The festival will be held rain or shine, NO REFUNDS.
- Potable water nor electricity will NOT be available on-sight.
- The registration deadline is Saturday, March 18, 2023. Payment is due by this date as well: no exceptions.
- Participating vendors shall not sell or otherwise distribute items of any type that bears the name “Blues on Reid”
We also invite your participation as an event sponsor. This is an excellent way to stand out from other exhibitors and increase your visibility with festival attendees.