Cape & Coast Vacation Rentals is the leader of luxury vacation rentals in Cape San Blas Florida.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Vacation Rental operations, including guest engagement, human resources, financial performance, and program and facilities management
- Effectively communicate the vision, leadership, and strategy to support the goals of the Board, with integrity, accountability, and dedication.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Controller and senior management to develop and manage the annual budget. Review monthly financial performance and have the ability to articulate areas of variance and ways to enhance the financial performance and value to the organization.
- Develop key leadership within the departments and guide their professional development. Ability to manage a seasonal employee hiring gear-up, training and monitoring.
Compensation Package: (commensurate with experience)
General Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of management/leadership experience with a strong hospitality background
- Vacation rental or resort experience preferred
- Revenue management of at least $8M
- Financial acumen skills
- Experience with vendor management and contracting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Not Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year plus bonuses and benefits